Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sketchbook Dump

School's keeping me nice and busy, but I have nothing but time on the bus. Here's couple of things I"ve done this week:


You don't see many dogs on the bus, but when I do, I like to try and sketch them. Animals aren't my strong suit, but they're still a lot of fun.

This one would not STOP MOVING, but I did my best.

I think the one in the middle's my favorite.



Old people usually sit really still, and so make perfect subjects.



This one was interesting to do. I started with the rightmost figure, and decided on a whim to keep going to the left. Similarly on a whim, I decided to see if I couldn't indicate distance with nothing but ink wash (after I'd done the man in the middle, which is why I think he competes for attention with the subject on the right). It was an interesting exercise; one I should try again a little more purposefully.




That's all for now, but I'll upload some school stuff later in the week, I think.


Until then.

-- Cristian

No comments:

Post a Comment